Whether you are stressed, inured or just in pain, medical massage therapy may be a great solution. Irritation and inflammation is often the main source of pain and discomfort in your body. Medical massage techniques are not only relaxing, but also effective at purging the body of toxins. Muscles, joints and tissue recover faster and feel better when treated with medical massage therapy.
- Medical massage therapy focuses upon the combination of medical know-how with massage techniques.
- The goal of massage therapy is to reduce pain, anxiety, stress, muscle tension or other physical restrictions resulting from injury, disease or other causes.
- These specialized therapeutic massages focus upon tissues and joints.
- Strategic massage can increase circulation, rid the body of harmful toxins, boost the immune system, and soothe aching muscles, while reducing pain and decreasing stress and swelling.
Illnesses Alleviated by Medical Massage (Include but not limited to the following):
- Pain associated with postural imbalances
- Muscle cramps
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sports/Exercise injuries
- Work Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Edema (swelling)
- TMJ/Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back/Neck Pain