Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a mechanism for speeding your body’s recovery and boosting energy levels. It’s a completely safe method that is an ideal environment for the body to perform vital cell processes. As a result, hyperbaric chamber treatment benefits anyone looking to improve their overall health.
- The goal of mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is to increase the body’s healing time and increasing overall health and energy by using oxygen. Since oxygen is one of the most important components of the body, it follows that oxygen therapy has great benefits.
- HBOT provides healing qualities by increasing oxygen flow to tissues at a cellular level thus improving the patient’s health from the “ground up.”
- Aids in containing and suppressing bacterial infections, auto-immune diseases, and conditions which affect proper wound healing.
- Increases lung capacity and stimulates stem cells (the most important cell for regeneration)
- Key in the following illnesses: decompression sickness, arterial gas embolism and severe carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Healing in decompression sickness (as a result of scuba diving)
Recommended Therapy for
- Anyone that would like to improve organ function and achieve an overall healthier body
- Chronic pain sufferers, athletes, and post-surgical patients
- Sufferers of chronic and/or serious medical conditions or illnesses such as but not limited to: Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus (SLE), Lyme Disease, and more.
- Mothers who have recently given birth
Conditions Which May Also Improve as a Result of Hyperbaric Chamber Therpy
ADD/ADHD, Arthritis, Autism, Asthma, Allergies, Acute Mountain Sickness, Acne, Brain Injury, Bell’s Palsy, Chronic Fatigue, Cerebral Palsy, Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Frequent Air Travel, Hypoxia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease, Anti-Aging, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, Joint Pain, Loss of Limb, Lupus, Immune deficiency, Multiple Sclerosis, Sports Injury, Stroke, Surgery: Pre/Post, Wound Healing, Diabetes, Circulation Problems, Headaches, Acid Stomach, Candidiasis, Body Detoxification, Skin Disorders, Sleeping disorders, Cosmetic Surgery, Lyme Disease