You have the choice to get treated right the first time
Do you experience pain or numbness that persists? Have you experienced more pain after options have been exhausted as far as prescription medication and/or conservative treatments? Then you may be a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery.
Spine Specialists of Atlanta has surgeons specializing in the field of minimally invasive spine surgery for the lumbar area (lower back), thoracic area (mid back) and cervical area (neck) of the body. These surgeons helped pioneer minimally invasive spinal surgery and have significantly improved its effectiveness over the course of many years.
These procedures are a curative technique. Using diagnostic surgical tools and techniques, physicians are able to visualize your pain centers in real-time and treat them simultaneously.
Spine Specialists of Atlanta is a Patient-centric company and believes that patients should receive the highest level of care and treatment while at our facilities.
Finding the source of pain is the first step
The source of spinal pain can be difficult to diagnose. MRI and CT images are a good starting point, but may not show everything. Just because one or more things look abnormal on a scan, doesn’t mean they hurt. On the other hand, just because something looks normal, doesn’t mean it’s not the pain center. Current MRI and CT scan technologies are limited in that they are largely a static, “single position” snapshot of an otherwise dynamic disc tissue.
For that reason, the physicians at SSOA offer an advanced and precise approach to identify what’s actually painful and treat it in real-time during the surgery. SSOA utilizes the most advanced technology in diagnostic tools, which differs from other minimally invasive techniques, as it can evaluate and address multiple spinal levels in a single anesthesia experience. The technology does this by placing multiple working channels simultaneously into natural openings in the spine allowing better real time diagnosis and treatment.
So what are your options?
- Mask the pain
- Harmful over time
- Temporary fix
- Side effects
- Addiction risks
- Repeated doctor visits
- Often temporary solution
- Loses efficacy with frequency
- Harmful to body
Physical Therapy / Chiropractic Care
- Repeated visits (5-20)
- Results Vary
- Can be painful
- Traditional “open-back” surgery
- Minimally Invasive / Endoscopic surgery
- SSOA’s DND Surgery
Discectomy with Neural Decompression (aka D.N.D. or Bandaid Surgery)
Is a surgical technique designed to produce minimal damage and provide maximum ease in the treatment of a variety of common lower back problems, including herniated spinal discs and a narrowing of the spinal column called stenosis. The procedure has several advantages over other common spinal surgeries and is known as the “Bandaid” surgery because the incision is smaller than a bandaid and often that is all the bandage you need after this procedure.
Why Minimally Invasive Surgery?
- Better procedure for patient
- Less down time and time off work
- More economical
- Concierge service
- 90% Success Rate (vs. Open Back Surgery’s 50%)
- Recovery: Less Than 2 weeks! (vs. Open Back Surgery up to 12 Months)
- HALF the cost of Open Back Surgery
- NO Hardware, nuts, bolts, screws.
- Outpatient procedure – Patients Released Same Day post surgery!
- Pain Mapping via 3mm camera pin points EXACTLY WHICH vertebrae/disc requires surgery
- No more guessing based off nebulous MRI
About Spine Specialists of Atlanta:
- The name of the technology used by Spine Specialists of Atlanta, is Direct Accurate Visualization for Discectomy and Neural Decompression.
- The technology has been around since 2008 and used in thousands of surgical procedures.
- Dr. Ken Alo, Medical Director, has personally performed thousands of such surgical procedures.
- It is the goal of Spine Specialists of Atlanta to share, with as many health professionals as possible, our clinical results that illustrate the over Ninety Percent (90%) success rate of this procedure. In addition, insurers in every state can pay for this procedure.
Call (770) 800–4357 / Same Day Appointments / Doctors on call 24/7
Transportation Is Available – Most Insurance Accepted – Easy Payment Plans